Friday, June 3, 2011

I'd Love To Write An Awesome Blog Post But I'm Too Busy Watching Court TV

Y'all. I'm addicted to the Casey Anthony murder trial. I listen to it every day at work. All day. Then I go home and tell Captain Carl everything that happened. Then he stares blankly at me. Then I go back to work the next day and run to my desk to get the video coverage started because ohmygod they are showing the jailhouse videos again today I cannot miss this!

And! They are having court tomorrow on a Saturday, which means I'll have to tell the Captain that "I can't do yard work with you today like I promised because the trial is on and what if I missed the testimony of the crime scene investigator? Huh?? Helloooo, CSI?".


So since I'm super busy with all this trial stuff, I haven't had time to blog much this week. However, I did manage to write not one, but TWO posts over at Sprocket Ink.


I know. I'm amazing. Tell your friends about me.













10 comments:

jbg said...

Me too! All day at work I pretend to work but am really watching the trial. I mean WORKING.

Eva Gallant said...

I haven't been watching it, but I sure hope the jury finds her guilty!

Whiskey Girl said...

I wish they would put her on the stand then jam the needle in her arm for all to see.


Oh and I thought of you the other day while drinking whiskey through a penis straw ;-)

Dr. Cynicism said...

You just TOTALLY described my wife. She's OBSESSED with the trial; it's on her laptop, our home computer, and our TV. I hope this thing ends soon...

Ed said...

She is soooooo guilty.







P.S. My Word Verification word is "cheated". Haha

l said...

Same. Back in 2008, when this all started, I watched Nancy Grace RELIGIOUSLY. I think there is something wrong with people who do not watch her show every day, but that's a different story. Now, Nancy is focusing on this trial again AND Dr. Drew does a segment on the trial right after Nancy Grace is over. I mean, who ISN'T obsessed with these two?

I'm curious to know what website you use to watch the trial. I've been tuning in via CNN but once they break for lunch I can't get the trial back. CNN moves on, but I haven't. Care to share your source?

Love your blog...I think I said this before, but I'll say it again. I wish you'd quit your day job and write every day. You're so funny!

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Moooooog35 said...

I would have commented sooner but I was watching the trial and..

oh.

zhang1 said...

But what if you're the good guy and you're always on top of you bills and responsibilities, but you go to get a loan or another credit card and you get declined?
Abercrombie Fitch sale
Abercrombie Womens Classic Shorts
Abercrombie Womens Pants
Abercrombie Mens Plaid Shirts
Abercrombie Mens Vintage Polos
Abercrombie Mens Long Sleeve Tees
Abercrombie Mens Swim Short

closetfreak said...

Wow! Thank you! I always wanted to see and something like that. Can I take use this type of toys?

adult sex toys