Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Here's To You, Blow Job Fans

My mother-in-law is now reading my blog and has told me that I have "a really wonderful writing style". I think the title of this post proves she is indeed correct.

Some of you might think that I would start cleaning things up a little on the blog once Captain Carl's family started reading. You would be wrong, my friend. The wiener jokes will continue to fly fast and furious up in here. I have a reputation to uphold, you know.

Speaking of wieners, I am guest blogging over at Wait In The Van today as part of her "Twelve Bloggers of Christmas". I talk about blow jobs and rubbing my lady parts on Captain Carl's goatee. You know, your typical holiday stuff.

Go! Click Here! Read! Leave a Comment! Give someone a hand job! Whatever!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice. Very classy.

Fortunes Fool said...

From one blow job fan to another..I love it!

-Fool
http://fourtunesfool.blogspot.com/

Teisha said...

Found you through your genius guest post and I'm definitely going to follow.

Sarah said...

There is nothing a mother likes more than to hear details of her son going down on his wife. Well done, Miss Yvonne. Well done.

Crystal said...

I'm here from Wait in the Van- you, my dear, are a hoot!! You totally crack me up, and I can't wait to read more!

Kimber Leszczuk. said...

I loved the post at Wait in the Van. Plus she is right - your writing style is great! I love it!

VEG said...

I read your post over at Kristine's this morning with my coffee and did some unladylike guffawing whilst having this very frightening image in my head of a lady in a holiday sweater, naked from the waist down riding a giant salt and pepper chin. It will haunt me forever.

I'm strangely turned on right now.

Brandy Wilcoxen said...

Hi Captain Carl's Mom! Also, awesome guest post! Lmao!

nina@themissadventuresofnina said...

yay for blow jobs. agreed, classy.

Ed said...

You MIL can definitely take a joke. She did let her son marry you.

Wait....that sounds bad....stupid backspace key.

I meant she had to know you were funny.

In a good way.

Shit....I'm just gonna go now.

Fragrant Liar said...

I love how you always speak directly to ME whenever I come over here. Happy BJ's!

Helena said...

i'm currently cringing on behalf on your mother-in-law!! Jesus, kid! you've got balls, and/or a very tolerant MIL. Impressed doesn't begin to cover it!

taylor jane. said...

You just completely made my day! You are hysterical! But you already knew that! :)

Mel Spillman artwork said...

My Goodness, you are fabulous!

LiBBy said...

What's a blow job? I'm tired of being a nurse and looking into new occupations.

The Barreness said...

Oh holy shit.

HOW have I only just found you??

Yours forever in bloggy stalker madness,

- B x