Sunday, April 20, 2008

Guess What? Still Sick!

Awesome...still sick. Damn it!

On another note, I managed to pull myself out of my phlegm stupor long enough yesterday to do a pretty good photo session for a family. I was coughing a lung up the whole time, but I am happy to say I got some really got shots.

It's been so beautiful this weekend, I just hate that I can't really enjoy it. I just don't understand why I can't just get a little cold and be over it in a couple days. Every flingin' flangin' time I get the sniffles, it winds up being a major infection. I was never like this until I moved to Texas. I'm telling you, the air is toxic here in DFW. Blech.

1 comment:

Green-Eyed Momster said...

I'm hoping that you will be well soon! Are you taking anything to boost your immune system? Vitamins? Musinex? I'm laughing out loud right now! :) That stuff is expensive.(Musinex) Maybe you could wear a mask like Michael Jackson when you go out into the public! LOL!! I hope you don't think I'm funny! I'd hate to make you cough! Be well soon.....Hugs!