Monday, April 28, 2008

Link of the Week

I saw this, An Engineer's Guide to Cats, on Blah Blah Blah Blogolicious's blog today (hope she doesn't mind me stealing it). Love it. I swear I know guys like this. And they really are funny, but are also huge dorks and therefore underappreciated by the majority of the female population. Please single ladies, give the dorks a chance. You will not find a more devoted, loving and caring man than a dork. Trust me on this..I married one and it was the best decision of my life.

4 comments:

yoo hoo said...

thank you for the plug. I loved at video, it made me laugh out loud

Danielle said...

Hey there!

Tagged you over at my blog!

Have fun!

Lula said...

Loved it!

I married an engineering dork as well, and it was the best decision I have ever made!

Kylie said...

hahahah!
i lovee that video.

all my guy friends are pre-engineering dorks.
theyre the best guys around for sure.