Monday, October 13, 2008

What up Gangstas???

Hi, remember me? Yeah, I'm that hot fat chick that started this blog about your mom and then disappeared off the face of the earth.

So ummmm, yeah...I'm totally back like Backstreet. All right! All you people, can't you see can't you see....why I'm blahblah mmmhhh haaa my reality....

Oops, sorry. So check it out...I just read my chicken breast entry to my husband and he asked me why I'm not blogging anymore. So I said all intelligent-like "I don't know." And then he told me to start writing again, and I totally am because I always do what my husband tells me to...otherwise he gives me the pimp hand.

I do love that pimp hand.

So what's up in ya'll world? Leave me a comment yo!

2 comments:

Green-Eyed Momster said...

I thought you might have been abducted by Aliens.

So glad you're back!

Do tell....where on Earth have you been?

Gonna tell?

Tristachio said...

What is up with guys and giving the pimp hand? My boyfriend threatens me with that all the time. That or "Mushroom Stamping". Men are odd.