Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Nothing Says "Happy Holidays" Like A Dead Deer Singing Low Rider

There are many reasons why I love Captain Carl's family.

They are an open, warm and loving group. I've felt welcome from the very first day I met his parents. I could not love his brother, Mailman Mike, anymore than Linkif he was my own blood. And his extended family is awesome too.

Also, I can always count on them for shit like this.



Yep.

That right there is a dead deer strapped to the roof of a jeep while singing Low Rider toy.

Exactly what I needed to get into the holiday spirit. I fucking love Texas.

10 comments:

Beth said...

Fan-freaking-tastic! I am hundreds of miles away from Texas (think waaayy northeast) but I love that deliciously hillbilly decoration :)

Gia said...

Hahaha. As a vegetarian from the north east, I somehow still managed to find that deer hilarious.

nova said...

Hey I have one of those!

Unknown said...

What a panic! lol

JenGid said...

That is fucking awesome, and I now have to have one!

BugginWord said...

Dude. Lets strap on some bells and spread some motherfucking holiday cheer!

Moooooog35 said...

I wonder if the deer I crushed with the front end of my car a couple of months ago could sing.

I guess we'll never know.

Joanna Jenkins said...

AWE-SOME!
xo jj

Anonymous said...

Where did he get that?!

busanalayali said...

Nice post, thanks for sharing this wonderful and useful information with us.
busana muslim