Monday, March 3, 2008

I Met Barack Obama Today

So today I met Barack Obama. Okay, technically I didn't meet him...but I did see him in person. Okay, technically I didn't really see him...but I did see his police motorcade and his bus driving the opposite direction from me on President George Bush Turnpike. Apparently he's right at this very moment speaking at some high school near here. And I'm sitting at my computer in my jammies at 5:47pm. I rock. But still, pretty cool right? I'm adding that to my list of celebrity encounters.

My last celebrity encounter was when Captain Carl and I saw Mike Tyson while waiting in line for the buffet at The Bellagio in Vegas on our honeymoon 5 years ago. We were standing there and here comes this guy with bodyguards and big tattoo on his face.

Me: *whispering* That guy looks just like Mike Tyson!
Captain Carl: That's because it is Mike Tyson.
Me: Holy crap! He's not that big in person. I think I could take him.

And I total could have, if I had not been in such a hurry to get to the crab legs. Because Mike Tyson? Total weenie.

Side note...if you have not had the pleasure of sampling the little slice of heaven that is The Bellagio buffet's open-face crab legs...you are missing out, my friend. What's better than crab legs? Already sawed open crab legs...so you don't have to crack them, thus enabling you to eat twice as many and bring on an even earlier heart attack. That's what's better. Duh.

Anyhoo, I read this article today. I've never heard of this before, but how awesomely gross and disturbing is that! Hair and teeth??!! Gah!

1 comment:

María said...

I could so beat MT's ass. I just know it.