Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Already with the Holiday Crap? Plus A Haircut Happened.

My neighbor has his Christmas lights up already. Suck it, neighbor dude.

I mean come on...before Thanksgiving even? And way to totally outdo me with the giant blow-up snowglobe with the penguin that plays peekaboo from the inside. Like my two strings of flashing lights in the overgrown bushes/weeds in front of my house can compete with that shit.

Maybe I'll try to get in the holiday spirit here on the ole blog. Here's a pic to get you in the mood. This is me and my niece wearing jacked up cowgirl outfits in front of my in-laws house at Christmas in 2006. Notice the awesome Christmas decorations. We were leaving to go ghost hunting. Yep, you heard me.


Here's proof of the ghost hunting. We're standing in front of a crypt in the woods...for reals! It's scary as shit. That's Captain Carl on the far right. That's his "mocking my fear" face. He doesn't believe in ghosts, can you tell?



Hey guess what? I got a haircut today. In case you don't remember, read this post to see how my last one went. Yeah, it's really been that long since I cut my hair. I'm a beauty procrastinator. This time things went much better. Captain Carl said it's the best haircut I've ever had since he's known me. Of course, he didn't know me in high school when I had my kick ass spiral perm and mall bangs. I went with the stacked bob cut. Think Victoria Beckham, only fatter with a double chin.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Captain Carl's "mocking your fear" face cracks me up.

me2 said...

I love you. Seriously. I think I am a lesbian since I met you. I must say, I already pictured you as having up your super cheezy, kitchy Christmas decorations up the day after Halloween. I guess I was wrong. I know you are, but what am I. PS: You and Captain Carl are hot.

Green-Eyed Momster said...

I remember your last haircut like it was last month! You cried and almost didn't go to 'Vegas!!
See, I told you it would grow back!!
You are beautiful and I'm sure you are rockin' the bob!!

I spent an hour and a half on hair and makeup in high school. Wish I could have some of that wasted (literally) time back!!

Hugs and love, T

forcryeye said...

PS: Hot mama, yes, PLo has a split personality...and two blogs...and double the lesbian for ya! HA...post something new would ya?