Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Ears Are Bleeding

The Kiddo, his best friend Emo, Eco Nazi and Kool Aid are right this very minute having an extremely serious and loud discussion in my kitchen about the clothing selection at Hot Topic. At the same time, the Kiddo is playing guitar while Emo's trance music (that he composed himself, thankyouverymuch) is playing on my laptop.

It's kind of like living in a sitcom, except with less laugh track and more headache.

The roommates went grocery shopping last night. It's amazing how many Totino's pizzas those two can eat in a week. Does anyone know what you use coconut husks for? Because the roommates have some and they were soaking it in one my saucepans. I'm scared.

3 comments:

Mrs. Booms said...

Besides to make bras out of?

I have no clue...

Brandy Wilcoxen said...

Uh, potting plants...???

Green-Eyed Momster said...

Making car parts! LOL!
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Scientists-Make-Car-Parts-from-Coconuts-Husks-101319.shtml
Srsly, you need to tape some of their conversations and post 'em on You Tube! I'd love to see Miss Kool-Aid! My oldest girl wants blue hair. Do they make blue Kool-Aid?
Sorry your ears are bleeding!
Hugs!!