I would totally be celebrating right now if we didn't need the rent money. I'm torn between being happy and being freaked out, so I thought it would help to make a pro and con list about Eco Nazi, Kool Aid and Bambi.
- Dirt tracked into my house on a daily basis
- Nasty dishes left in the sink for four days straight
- Never having a fucking spoon to eat off because apparently they are hording them upstairs.
- Lots of garbage and recycling that never gets taken out because apparently we are their maids
- Mopeds everywhere
- My upstairs shower drain getting clogged up every two days from their gross hair
- Stupid questions like "Whatcha doin'?" and "Why you doin' that?" and "Hey guess what?"
- A cat being locked up in one of the bedrooms with a litter box that never gets cleaned
- Feeling my IQ dropping every time I have to listen to them talk to each other
- Finding unwashed hairs on a plate....after I've eaten off it
- Huge loads of laundry sitting in the washer for days at a time
- Being a raging bitch all the time
Okay, I'm pretty much that last one anyway so maybe it shouldn't count.
- Their money
- The blogging material they give me
Hmmmm...I don't really feel any better.
We'll only have a few more weeks with the Wonder Twins and Sister Airhead. They paid their last month of rent today and now the Captain and I have to hustle to find new renters by June. The scary part is we will have to show prospective renters their rooms...while the idiots are still living in them.